Shopping cart Cart empty
Notary Public Underwriters
 x 

Cart empty
Shopping cart Cart empty
  • Idaho Notaries
  • Create an Account

Technical Support

When I tried to register, it said my email was already in use. Why?

How do I change my login password?

I never received my token/link to reset my password.

Why did I receive an “invalid token” error when I try to reset my password?

I was unable to print my notary forms at checkout. What should I do?

How can I change my selected state on your website?

My account and shopping cart aren't working right. What's wrong?

Your website looks different on my computer. Why?

Can I access your website on my mobile device?

My online notary course isn't working. Why?

What browser works best?

I’m having trouble accessing parts of the website. What’s wrong? 

When I tried to register, it said my email was already in use. Why?

Our website only allows one registration per email address. We do this to avoid confusion and to protect each person's account. To see if you already have an account, try logging in. If you are not able to access your account or unable to create a new one with your email address, please contact our Customer Care Team.

How do I change my login password?

If you know your login credentials, you may update your email address through your user profile. Once logged in and in your account, select ‘Edit Profile’ which is located on the right, to update information on your profile.

If you’ve lost access to the email address associated with your account and do not know your login credentials, you may create a new account with a different email address or you may contact our Customer Care Team. We’ll do our best to help, but keep in mind, if we’re not able to verify you as the account owner, we cannot give you access to the account. 

I never received my token/link to reset my password.

There may be a number of reasons why you are not receiving an email to reset your password. Security measures like spam filters sometimes prevent our messages from being delivered. It can be helpful to adjust your spam filters to allow emails from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. through to your inbox. Please check your junk mail and trash folder for any messages from the Notary Public Underwriters before requesting your verification link again. 

If you are unable to resolve a delivery issue to the email address you are attempting to use, please contact our Customer Care Team

Why did I receive an “invalid token” error when I try to reset my password?

If you're trying to reset your password and you receive an error citing an "invalid token", it’s likely that you are using an invalid email link. This link becomes invalid every time a new password reset token is requested. So, if you have requested multiple password resets to your email, you will need to make sure you are selecting the token from the email that was most recently sent to you. 

I was unable to print my notary forms at checkout. What should I do?

You should be able to access your notary documents by logging into your profile and clicking on the notary application icon. If needed, we can email the documents to the email address we have on file for you. Please contact our Customer Care Team if the issue persists and you are unable to access your notary documents. 

How can I change my selected state on your website? 

You can change your state in the header of our website. Click on the drop down menu located near the account login to select a new state. 

My account and shopping cart aren't working right. What's wrong?

You must have JavaScript and cookies enabled on your computer in order for our shopping cart and account section to work correctly. To enable JavaScript on your computer, go here. You can also try using a different browser or clearing your cookies and cache. If the issue persists, please contact our Customer Care Team

Your website looks different on my computer. Why?

To get the best results when using our website, you will want to always use one of our supported browsers. We currently support: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. 

Can I access your website on my mobile device?

Yes, our website will work on any mobile device with web browsing capabilities via an active data plan through a wireless carrier or a Wi-Fi connection. As a reminder, you may be required to print forms from the process and will need access to a printer. 

My online notary course isn't working. Why?

First, please verify you did purchase the Florida notary education course through Notary Public Underwriters. Once you have verified your course purchase, please make sure you are using a browser that isn’t Internet Explorer. JavaScript and cookies should be enabled on your browser. To get the best results when using our website, you will want to always use one of our supported browsers. We currently support: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. If you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Care Team

What browser works best? 

To get the best results when using our website, you will want to always use one of our supported browsers. We currently support: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. 

Important: Internet Explorer (IE) has been removed from our list of recommended browsers. This decision comes after Microsoft announced it would no longer support older versions of the browser. We are not confident that IE 11 will provide you the best user experience as Microsoft's own cybersecurity experts said, "We’re not supporting new web standards for it and, while many sites work fine, developers by and large just aren’t testing for Internet Explorer these days.”

You must also have JavaScript enabled on your web-browser.

For quick and easy instructions on how to enable JavaScript, please click here

I’m having trouble accessing parts of the website. What’s wrong?

If you are having an issue using our website, it could be for a number of different reasons. First, check your browser, and ensure you have the most up to date version. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer. Second, check you have cookies enabled on your browser. If you’ve verified that cookies are being accepted, and you’re still experiencing problems with the website, please clear your cookies and cache, close your browser, and try again. If you are still experiencing issues, there could be a temporary problem with our website. If this is the case, we would recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. If able, please take screenshots of the issue. They will be very helpful in diagnosing and resolving issues with our website.

If you don't see your question listed above, please contact our Customer Care Team. We'd love to assist you.