Shopping cart Cart empty
Notary Public Underwriters
 x 

Cart empty
Shopping cart Cart empty
  • Idaho Notaries
  • Create an Account

Billing and Payment

I work for a nonprofit. If I include a copy of our tax exempt form, is it okay for me not to include the tax?

How do I print my receipt of payment?

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

How do I pay for my notary commission?

How do I pay for my notary supplies?

Am I able to track my order?

May I pay extra for express delivery?

May I cancel or change my order?

Can I get a refund?

I prefer to pay by check. How do I submit my notary application with a check for payment?

What do you charge for shipping?

My employer paid for my notary commission and/or supplies, can they keep them?

I received my notary stamp in the mail today, however there was not a certificate or any other documents with the stamp, am I able to start notarizing documents now?

What information do I need to submit in order to get my notary stamp?

I work for a nonprofit. If I include a copy of our tax exempt form, is it okay for me not to include the tax?

Yes. If you are tax exempt, and you are mailing us your notary application packet with payment, please remove tax and include a copy of your tax exempt form. If you are placing your order online, you may be asked your tax exempt number in the checkout process. The tax will automatically deduct from your order when providing that number online. When you send your application forms or proof of commission to our office, please include a copy of your tax exempt certificate.

How do I print my receipt of payment?

Once you have completed your order, you will receive an email of the receipt from Notary Public Underwriters. Additionally, you have the option to print the receipt on your order confirmation page.

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Yes. If you are considering purchasing a large quantity of notary products at once, please contact our Customer Care Team for pricing.

How do I pay for my notary commission?

Notary Public Underwriters accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit/debit cards online. We accept check and money orders by mail.

How do I pay for my notary supplies? 

Notary Public Underwriters accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit/debit cards online. We accept check and money orders by mail.

Am I able to track my order?

You may track your order status by logging into your account and clicking 'Notary Application', or by contacting our Customer Care Team for more details. We will show the status of your order from the time it is processed to the time it has shipped. 

May I pay extra for express delivery?

This will depend on where we are in the process of your order. Please contact our Customer Care Team to discuss your options.

May I cancel or change my order?

This will depend on your current order status. We try to process all orders as fast as we can. If you think you have made a mistake with your order, please contact our Customer Care Team as quickly as possible. 

Can I get a refund?

If you are not happy with your order, please contact our Customer Care Team to determine if you qualify for a refund. We want to make sure you are satisfied. Once we understand the problem, we can determine your options.​

IMPORTANT:  If we cannot process your order within 12 months due to lack of required information from you, we are no longer obligated to fulfill your order and your payment will become non-refundable.​ Of course, we will attempt to contact you multiple times during that 12 months to obtain the required information.

Notary Public Underwriters’ stamps, seals and embossers are replacement guaranteed for your commission term. Personalized items are only eligible for refund if the item included a manufacturing error or was damaged upon receipt. If non-personalized items are returned in original condition, we will issue a 100% refund minus shipping. For online notary education courses, a refund will be issued if course progress is not beyond lesson 1. For signing agent training courses, a refund will be issued if course progress is not beyond lesson 2. For Errors & Omissions Insurance, you will receive a refund if you cancel the policy within 30 days of activation.

I prefer to pay by check. How do I submit my notary application with a check for payment?

If you do not wish to complete the notary application online and/or pay by credit card, you can submit your notary application and payment by mail.  Please select the Notary Forms link at the top of our website. Once there, select the New or Renewal Application Packet. You can print and complete your notary application and mail it to us along with your check.

What do you charge for shipping?

We charge a $7.00 shipping and handling fee.

My employer paid for my notary commission and/or supplies, can they keep them?

No! You are a public official appointed by the Governor. Your seal and certificate are tools of your public office. Even if your employer purchased your notary supplies, they have no legal right to keep these tools from you, and are violating state law if they do. Never surrender control of your notary stamp and certificate.

I received my notary stamp in the mail today, however there was not a certificate or any other documents with the stamp, am I able to start notarizing documents now?

Depending on your state, your notary stamp and notary certificate may be mailed out separately, please allow up to 2 additional weeks for delivery. 

Even if you did not receive your commission certificate, you are able to notarize documents. However, you should contact our Customer Care Team to check the status of your certificate, if it does not arrive as scheduled.

What information do I need to submit in order to get my notary stamp?

Notary stamps require commission verification before they are manufactured. We custom make your notary stamp with the information shown on your commission paperwork. If you are currently bonded though Notary Public Underwriters, Inc., we have your notary information on file. If you are new to us, welcome! We need a copy of your notary commission certificate before we can process your order. Please send a copy of your commission certificate to our Customer Care Team.

If you don't see your question listed above, please contact our Customer Care Team. We'd love to assist you.